Tuesday 13 December 2011

Random jokes

A friend of mine was struck off the other day, for sleeping with one of his patients:
Damn shame, he was a really good vet.

Two fish are in a tank:
One says to the other "I'll man the guns, you drive"

My friend drowned in a bowl of muesli:
He was pulled in by a strong currant.

I went to the butchers the other day and I bet him 50 quid that he couldn't reach the meat off the top shelf:
And he said, 'no, the steaks are too high.'

Two cows standing next to each other in a field, Daisy says to Dolly:
"I was artificially inseminated this morning."
"I don't believe you," said Dolly.
"It's true, no bull!"

Two fish swim into a concrete wall:
One turns to the other and says "dam"

Tilesey's blog, high brow entertainment at it's best

No comments:

Post a Comment